Read in 2007:
1. Nothing But the Truth (and a few white lies), Justina Chen Headley
2. The Royal Diaries - Elizabeth I: The Red Rose of the House of Tudor, Kathryn Lasky
3. Millicent Min, Girl Genius, Lisa Yee
4. The Last Dragon, Silvana de Mari
5. Pucker, Melanie Gideon
6. A Brief Chapter in My Impossible Life, Dana Reinhardt
7. Love in Shadow, Sonja Foust
1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer: The Gatekeeper Trilogy, Vol. 1: Out of the Madhouse, Christopher Golden and Nancy Holder
2. Virtual Mode, Piers Anthony
3. I, Claudius, Robert Graves
At this rate, I should be caught up to my 3-a-month goal by the end of Spring Break. I can probably knock out Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Visitors tonight, and then I'll have Tithe for any other time I'm free. I'll probably be too tired from being at Disney World over the next few days to do much reading, but I think most of Friday will involve lounging at my grandmother's house - one of my two favorite reading spots, if you'll recall. The trip back will be a short plane ride as opposed to the longer drive down here, so I probably won't finish a whole book then. Still, I'm on pace to take a library trip next week.
So here's my plans for upcoming reading:
Today - Read Visitors.
Next Several Days - Read Tithe.
When I Get Home - Read Peter Pan and On Pointe.
Then, visit the library. I'm now building up a library list. I'll post it later tonight.